The following innovations have made it to the final round:
- Entobel, producing fish feed from insects fed with byproducts from Vietnam’s food industry;
- Green Solutions, producing a natural antioxidant preservative (NAP) extracted from avocado seeds that can replace commercial additives used for shrimp preservation;
- ShrimpVet, making the technical value chain of shrimp farming more accessible to Vietnamese farmers;
- Verifik8, a mobile monitoring and verification software platform designed to provide assurances to seafood buyers;
- Wind-powered aeration, a low-cost and low-maintenance pond aeration system with a low environmental impact.
During the pitching event, each of the finalists will be given 10 minutes to deliver their pitch, after which there will be a 10-minute question and answer phase with pre-selected experts and audience. A matchmaking session, during which the finalists will be paired with possible investors, will be the last activity before the winner is announced.
The pitching event will be streamed live for investors, media and members of the public who cannot attend in person. The live feed will be available on the AIC website on 8 September. There will also be select pictures from the boot camp and pitching event, interview footage and comments from participants, sponsors, judges and investors.
Live Feed Schedule, Ho Chi Minh time (ICT)
(full schedule can be found on the AIC website)
14:20 Pitching sessions
(10-minute presentation, 10-minute question round per finalist)
17:30 Winners announced