Solidaridad activities on WCC
- Nico Roozen, Executive Director Solidaridad Network, will present the new Solidaridad cocoa strategy in a plenary session on Wednesday 11 June at 16.30 CET in the Auditorium.
- Joseph Yaw Bosompem, a young cocoa farmer from Ghana, invited by Solidaridad to attend the conference, will speak Thursday 12 June in a breakout session at 11.00 CET.
Furthermore our colleagues from the global cocoa team will attend several interactive sessions including:
- The IDH fertilizer initiative Tuesday 10 June 11.45 room G105
- The Caobisco session Wednesday 11 June 12.30 CET in the Emerald room: Investing in people, gender, education and child protection
- The WUR session on Service delivery where Eric Agyare will speak about CORIP: Thursday 12 June 13.15 CET in The Auditorium.
- The cocoa barometer consortium in which Solidaridad participates has a plenary session on Thursday 12 June 13.15 in the Emerald room.
Read more news on Cocoa.