Solidaridad North America is looking for a fundraiser who will perform activities associated with soliciting donations and raising funds for the organization.
- Perform activities associated with soliciting donations and raising funds for the organization.
- Work with Solidaridad country and regional program teams to develop and implement new projects and fundraising strategies.
- Conduct research to identify potential donors and donor markets to identify new high-value funding opportunities and donors in North America.
- Collaborate with fundraising team to build relationships with new donors and strategic partners through outreach and external events.
- Plan and perform activities for fundraising campaigns and events, including establishing fundraising goals, creating promotional materials, developing press releases, organizing events, and coordinating online fundraising programs.
- Work with program teams to ensure that project initiatives resonate with North American donors and are in line with donor funding priorities.
- Prepare, submit and carry out follow-up activities on concept notes and proposals to governments and philanthropic sources based on donor requirements.
- Gather information from within the global network to present to donors and strategic external partners on the organization’s current programs track record and impact.
- Support the development and dissemination of media communications which highlight the impact of projects and the innovativeness of the organization’s global programs.
- Track and report on the progress of ongoing fundraising activities, including milestone tracking, technical and financial reporting, and budgeting.
- Stay abreast of the latest trends in sustainable development in developing countries in order to network and communicate with current and potential donors effectively.
This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, International Development, or a related field and two years of experience in the job offered or a related position. The position requires skills and knowledge in Microsoft Office suite and utilizing fundraising information sources/databases. Incidental Travel – 1% of the time, not more than several days a few times a year.
40 hours / week.
Email Resume to:
Solidaridad North America at email@example.com